Dr. Roland Pagniano, Jr.
Dr. Roland Pagniano, Jr. is a Prosthodontist and the President of Dublin Dental Care, Inc. A prosthodontist is a dentist who specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth and complex cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Roland Pagniano, Jr. received his dental degree, certificate in prosthodontics, and a Master of Science degree in dentistry at The Ohio State University (OSU).
He has received extensive graduate and post-graduate training and experience to provide him with a special understanding of the dynamics of a smile, the preservation of a healthy mouth, and the creation of tooth replacements. He has been teaching part-time at The OSU College of Dentistry for over 11 years, completed research at the university, and recently published a scientific article about new cosmetic dental materials in the Journal of Prosthetic Dentistry.
Dr. Pagniano has been named one of America’s Best Dentists each year since 2013 by the Consumer’s Research Council of America. This prestigious award is “based on evidence of superior training, experience, continuing education, and commitment to excellence.”
In his personal life, Dr. Pagniano is devoted to his son and wife. He enjoys volunteering for worthy causes and also has a creative side, hosting a music show called “The World Party” as DJ for a Columbus community radio station.
Dr. Pagniano, Jr. is an active member of the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Columbus Dental Society
- American College of Prosthodontists
- American Prosthodontic Society
- Carl Boucher Prosthodontic Conference
- Academhy of General Dentistry
- Excellence in Dentistry Study Club
- Greater Columbus Society of Contemporary Dentistry
- Member of the Expert Panel - Lead Physician Market Research
- Dublin A.M. (Dublin, OH) Rotary Club and Paul Harris Fellow
- Dublin Chamber of Commerce
- Xenos Christian Fellowship Church
- American-Italian Golf Association at Riviera Country Club