Prosthodontics in Dublin, OH
Dublin Dental Care is proud to offer Prosthodontics to patients in need of specialized cosmetic or restorative dentistry.
Prosthodontists are experts in the restoration and replacement of teeth – offering solutions that help smiles appear beautiful and function correctly. As a Prosthodontist, Dr. Pagniano Jr. determines a comprehensive course of treatment and leads teams consisting of general dentists, specialists and other health professionals to deliver remarkable dental results.
A Prosthodontist receives an additional three years of intense, formal graduate training in cosmetic and functional restorative dentistry. Dr. Pagniano, Jr. has also received his Master of Science degree in dentistry.
With Dr. Pagniano’s expertise, Dublin Dental Care offers exceptionally well-designed treatments that address:
- Replacement of lost teeth
- Special dental needs of geriatric patients
- Cleft palates and congenitally missing teeth
- Jaw joint problems arising from TMD or TMJ
- Traumatic oral injuries
- Snoring and sleeping disorders
- Maxillofacial prosthetic procedures such as minor oral cancer reconstruction and continuing care
Due to high demand, patients who seek prosthodontic solutions at Dublin Dental Care must be referred by a general/family dentist or a dental specialist. To be referred, a prospective patient will need to:
- Have your dentist complete a Prosthodontic Consultation and Referral Form
- Undergo an initial prosthodontics examination and consultation appointment
Following his initial examination, Dr. Pagniano will be able to carefully determine if a prospective patient qualifies for prosthodontic treatment. Once a patient is accepted into treatment, Dr. Pagniano will communicate with their respective general/family dentist to ensure proper tracking of progress. Upon completion of treatment, the patient will be referred back to their general/family dentist.
Visit www.prosthodontics.org for more information.