Dental Cleaning and Prevention / Periodontal Treatment in Dublin. OH
Dublin Dental Care offers periodontal treatment to restore your gums to a healthy state.
Gum disease can have potentially devastating impacts on your teeth and overall health. Left unchecked, periodontal disease can result in persistent bad breath, degenerated jaw tissue, and lost or shifting teeth. It can even elevate your risk of heart disease or stroke.
Patients may have an increased risk of periodontal disease if they:
- Practice poor oral hygiene habits
- Smoke regularly
- Have diabetes
- Have contracted certain diseases or illnesses
- Are elderly in age
- Clinch or grind teeth constantly
- Take some forms of medication
- Have not had professional dental care in an extended period of time.
If you experience bleeding or swollen gums, you may have a form of gum disease. Our team is happy to discuss your condition, target the cause, and discuss various treatment options that will restore the health and vitality of your gums.